- There is one God who is eternal, revealed in the three persons of Father, Son and Holy Spirit (The Trinity).
- In the divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God – fully trustworthy for faith and conduct.
- In the dignity of all people, made male and female in God’s image, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, but who was born of the Virgin Mary becoming fully man. He lived a sinless life and died for our sins on the cross. He rose again from the dead and ascended into heaven.
- Jesus Christ is the only way to God and only his sacrificial death can atone for our sin and reconcile us to God. Our justification is solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- Salvation and the gift of eternal life are available only to those who repent and turn to Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.
- In the importance of Water Baptism of believers by immersion in obedience to Jesus Christ and in demonstration of repentance and faith.
- In the ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through the new birth, indwells us, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness to Jesus Christ.
- In the observance of the Lord’s Supper by those who confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour.
- The Church is the Body of Christ, both local and universal and that all believers are endowed with the Spirit’s gifts to worship God, build the Church and proclaim the gospel.
- In the equipping of God’s people for works of service through the ministry of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers.
- In the personal and visible return of Jesus Christ in glory at the end of the age. Then those who are saved will be raised to eternal life and those who are lost to judgement and hell.